Vintage Pocket Diary - New York 1943
Besides the advertising memo books, another great analog giveaway from the old days were pocket diaries and planners.
Item as is, and as shown in the photos.
- 3" x 4.5"
- Leather cover, worn imprint
- Great condition
- Inside pages unused
- Atlas, reference information, planner days, memo pages
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom