Vintage Memo Book - Egyptian Tie & Timber - Wartime - Sept. 1943
1 in stock
These vintage memo books inspired Aaron Draplin and the folks at Field Notes to develop their iconic modern versions of the pocket notebooks. Back in the day, these vintage memo books were handed out as marketing ambassadors, largely for agriculture companies, but broaden to cover all types of service industries.
I've never seen these before. Apparently issued as monthly planners of sort, but what great, wartime illustrations on the covers!
Item as is, and as shown in the photos (front/back images).
- 3.25" x 6"
- Great condition, old new stock, unused, but a slight bit of surface loss on lower right front cover (visible in picture).
- First 9 sheets have the days with lines and their backsides blank.
- Following that are 6 blank sheets. All pages perforated.
- Top bound w/one staple and tape.
Due to Covid and heightened risks, Notegeist ships now only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (subject to change). Schedule:
|Order on...||Ships on...|
|Monday or Tuesday||Wednesday|
|Wednesday or Thursday||Friday|
|Friday, Saturday, or Sunday||Monday|
- Weight-based, customer-selectable rates (ineligible options won't appear):
- UPS Ground or 3-Day Select
- USPS First Class Package or Priority Mail
- Free domestic shipping when order totals $100 or more.
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS (ineligible options won't appear)
- USPS and UPS packages are shipped insured.
- Delivery times greatly extended, and lost package refunds will occur after USPS search and insurance claims (not a quick thing these days).
- Notegeist reserves the right to cancel shipments or remove countries should the USPS update their advisories on shipping to specific countries.
Not shipping due to Covid-19 disruptions, potential transportation delays, and postal advisories.