Unemployed Philosopher's Guild Passport Notebook - Pangaea
Though we admit it's highly unlikely, the idea of a time travel machine during our lifetime is not totally out of the question. (There are rumors that Apple is trying to build such a device so they can go back and ask Steve Jobs for advice.)
If you were able to travel back in time -- REALLY far back -- this Pangaea Passport notebook might come in handy. Imagine hurtling 300 million years into the past only to discover that you can't get in because you lack the proper documentation. Unlike cheap imitations, this OFFICIAL Pangaea Passport notebook has the look and feel of an actual passport and is guaranteed to give you access to the entire prehistoric supercontinent, regardless of your port of entry or year of origin.
Your passport also doubles as a useful ruled notebook where you can record your thoughts – whether you’re the kind of person who lives in the past, the present, or the future.
- 48 pages
- 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom