Unemployed Philosopher's Guild Passport Notebook - Oz
Getting to The Land of Oz used to be a complicated and dangerous process involving tornadoes, uprooted farmhouses and violent welcoming committees. But now it's a lot easier thanks to our official Oz Passport.
This realistic passport will grant you unhindered travel throughout Oz.
Explore the land of the Munchkins! Frolic in the Poppy Fields! Visit the Emerald City of Oz and party with the Big O himself! The Oz Passport also functions as a handy and durable notebook, and includes travel tips and an official passport information page.
So get one for yourself… and your little dog, too!
- 48 pages
- 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”
- Ruled pages
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom