Unemployed Philosopher's Guild Passport Notebook - Mars
The Mars passport notebook is just the thing you need for your voyage to the Red Planet. The age of space travel may over for the moment, but that doesn't mean you can't dream.
Besides NASA’s many programs and projects, there are plenty of commercial interest in exploring resources on the moon.
Long story short: sooner than you think, there may be only way to avoid that eyesore in the night sky (looking at you, Lunar Disney), and that will be a mission to Mars.
Be sure to bring this notebook with ridded pages to calculate your trajectory or plot your coordinates or play endless games of tic-tac-toe. Hey, it’s not a quick flight. The license plate game won’t hold you for long.
- 48 pages
- 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom