Unemployed Philosophers Guild Passport Notebook - Mars
2 in stock
The Mars passport notebook is just the thing you need for your voyage to the Red Planet. The age of space travel may over for the moment, but that doesn't mean you can't dream.
Besides NASA’s many programs and projects, there are plenty of commercial interest in exploring resources on the moon.
Long story short: sooner than you think, there may be only way to avoid that eyesore in the night sky (looking at you, Lunar Disney), and that will be a mission to Mars.
Be sure to bring this notebook with ridded pages to calculate your trajectory or plot your coordinates or play endless games of tic-tac-toe. Hey, it’s not a quick flight. The license plate game won’t hold you for long.
- 48 pages
- 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”
Due to Covid and heightened risks, Notegeist ships now only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (subject to change). Schedule:
|Order on...||Ships on...|
|Monday or Tuesday||Wednesday|
|Wednesday or Thursday||Friday|
|Friday, Saturday, or Sunday||Monday|
- Weight-based, customer-selectable rates (ineligible options won't appear):
- UPS Ground or 3-Day Select
- USPS First Class Package or Priority Mail
- Free domestic shipping when order totals $100 or more.
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS (ineligible options won't appear)
- USPS and UPS packages are shipped insured.
- Delivery times greatly extended, and lost package refunds will occur after USPS search and insurance claims (not a quick thing these days).
- Notegeist reserves the right to cancel shipments or remove countries should the USPS update their advisories on shipping to specific countries.
Not shipping due to Covid-19 disruptions, potential transportation delays, and postal advisories.