Unemployed Philosophers Guild Passport Notebook - Canada
10 in stock
Every so often, it happens. After the election returns are in, one party or the other threatens to strike out for the Great White North.
Before you head for the land of poutine and a proper respect for hockey, you'll need this Canada Passport notebook. It's filled with features, such as the words to the national anthem, an informative map, and all the facts you'll need to make good on your promise (unlike some politicians we could name).
So get going before you realize that in Canada you'll be the immigrant.
- Ruled pages
- 48 pages
- 3-1/2" x 5"
Due to Covid and heightened risks, Notegeist ships now only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (subject to change). Schedule:
|Order on...||Ships on...|
|Monday or Tuesday||Wednesday|
|Wednesday or Thursday||Friday|
|Friday, Saturday, or Sunday||Monday|
- Weight-based, customer-selectable rates (ineligible options won't appear):
- UPS Ground or 3-Day Select
- USPS First Class Package or Priority Mail
- Free domestic shipping when order totals $100 or more.
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS (ineligible options won't appear)
- USPS and UPS packages are shipped insured.
- Delivery times greatly extended, and lost package refunds will occur after USPS search and insurance claims (not a quick thing these days).
- Notegeist reserves the right to cancel shipments or remove countries should the USPS update their advisories on shipping to specific countries.
Not shipping due to Covid-19 disruptions, potential transportation delays, and postal advisories.