Unemployed Philosopher's Guild Passport Notebook - Canada
Every so often, it happens. After the election returns are in, one party or the other threatens to strike out for the Great White North.
Before you head for the land of poutine and a proper respect for hockey, you'll need this Canada Passport notebook. It's filled with features, such as the words to the national anthem, an informative map, and all the facts you'll need to make good on your promise (unlike some politicians we could name).
So get going before you realize that in Canada you'll be the immigrant.
- Ruled pages
- 48 pages
- 3-1/2" x 5"
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom