Unemployed Philosopher's Guild Passport Notebook - Camping
Don't tell me camping doesn't require mastery of list making (I think I got a boy scout badge for that sometime in my past)...or planning supplies, what to eat, what to take to keep the animals away (like killer rabbits, for instance). UPG has the solution: their brand-new Camping notebook.
I think you'll need to pick up several for this summer because nature calls and you want to be prepared, or at the very least, remember later what you did, when, where, and how fun it was in the woods.
- 48 pages
- 3-3/8” x 4-7/8”
- Ruled pages
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom