Random Thinks Pen/Pencil/Notebook/Card Stand - The Gary
These amazing, colorful, and curious stands are 3D-printed creations from Random Thinks. Color possibilities are endless, and we'll be getting new colors when these sell out.
Perfect for your working group of pens or pencils. The stand's bright and cheery colors is bound to perk up your day.
The Gary is a custom design collaboration between Random Thinks and Notegeist. Features:
- Multiple holes sizes to accommodate small/large pens, pencils
- Slot to hold three pocket notebooks or your smartphone
- Thin slot to hold an index card (todos for today?)
- Tool trough to hold your favorite pen or pencil at the ready
The Gary specs:
- 5 - 9/16" holes
- 3 - 7/16" holes
- 6 - 5/16" holes
- Footprint: 4" x 5"
- Tool section height: 3"
- Notecard/tool trough section height: 2.25"
- Notebook slot width: .75"
NOTE: Due to the subtle artifacts of 3-D printing, some irregularities may exist in each stand. This is normal, and be assured all stands are carefully inspected before releasing for sale.
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom