KUM Ellipse Magnesium Sharpener - Rose Red
17 in stock
I love this sharpener, and may be one of my first ones I owned (and still have) back when I got serious about stationery goods.
But, as things go and mfgs. strip back quality, these began to appear in the U.S. using a plastic sharpener unit instead of the magnesium unit - much sturdier and likely to last a long time. The 20+ years I've had mine testify to that.
Notegeist talked KUM into bringing in these pastel-colored Ellipses for me with the magnesium sharpener. They are available in Europe with the metal sharpener unit, but the U.S. availability was only with the plastic insert for the colors. You can get a black one w/the metal sharpener in the U.S., but that's it.
For now, Notegeist is the only shop in the U.S. you can get these pastels w/magnesium insert.
- Magnesium sharpener insert
- Self-contained shavings storage
- Outer body is plastic
Due to Covid and heightened risks, Notegeist ships now only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (subject to change). Schedule:
|Order on...||Ships on...|
|Monday or Tuesday||Wednesday|
|Wednesday or Thursday||Friday|
|Friday, Saturday, or Sunday||Monday|
- Weight-based, customer-selectable rates (ineligible options won't appear):
- UPS Ground or 3-Day Select
- USPS First Class Package or Priority Mail
- Free domestic shipping when order totals $100 or more.
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS
- Customer-selected rates for UPS or USPS (ineligible options won't appear)
- USPS and UPS packages are shipped insured.
- Delivery times greatly extended, and lost package refunds will occur after USPS search and insurance claims (not a quick thing these days).
- Notegeist reserves the right to cancel shipments or remove countries should the USPS update their advisories on shipping to specific countries.
Not shipping due to Covid-19 disruptions, potential transportation delays, and postal advisories.