Hardy Penwrights - Handmade Fountain Pen - Ecto Purple
PLEASE carefully read "HOW TO ORDER" below before adding to the cart.
The Ecto Purple No. 10 Model (Standard, 13mm threads) fountain pen is hand-made except for the nib, feeder, and converter. Even the metal work on pens is done by hand.
- DiamondCast resin pen body containing ghost pearl colors is paired with a diamond-infused black. Against the black background, the ghost purple shifts between various purple shades and white.
- Nibs are polished steel #6 Jowos and available in your choice of EF, F, M, B, or 1.1 italic.
- 148 mm overall length capped and weighs 25 grams.
HOW TO ORDER
- Pen MUST BE ORDERED BY ITSELF and cannot be combined with other products.
- Add a note on the cart page to indicate your choice of pen nib (EF, F, M, B, 1.1. Italic).
- Pen will be shipped to you direct from Hardy Penwrights when ready in 15 to 30 days.
- Shipping is a flat $10 for U.S. customers.
- Sorry, these pens are only available for U.S addresses.
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom