Blackwing Volumes 344 Pencil
Purchase limit on the 344 is currently one pencil.
Limited edition Volumes pencils available in quantities as shown in the selector above.
Volume 344 was a tribute to Dorothea Lange, a photographer of the 1930s who took one of the most well-known photographs of a depression-era 32-year old working mother of seven in Nipomo, CA. The number refers to the Library of Congress' LOT 344 containing some of her photos including the famous “Migrant Mother.”
- Colored finish to emulate what a Blackwing 602 would look like in a photography darkroom.
- Firm core (~B-2B)
EMPTY BOX is also available here.
Empty collector tubes available here.
NOTE: Special buying/shipping arrangements and limitations (IF ANY) are clearly noted in product descriptions and may supersede terms below.
- Up to 16 ounces: $5 flat-rate (first class)
- 16 ounces and over: $9 flat-rate (priority mail)
- FREE U.S. shipping on orders over $60 (expires 4/15/20).
- Until further notice, due to Covid-19 disruptions and potential transportation delays and cancellations, customers choosing international first class package shipping, including Canada, is at the customer's risk. For the time being, Notegeist will not guarantee delivery or loss on first-class package international. Choosing Priority Mail International will still be guaranteed. Apologies for the necessity of this temporary policy.
- Shipping rates based on actual weight-based USPS commercial rates.
- First Class Package International (up to 4 pounds), or
- Priority Mail International
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom